Agisoft Metashape > Bug Reports

Crashing on Mac Pro (2013)

(1/1)

bgreenstone:
I've been using Metashape for months without any problems.  Up until today I had always been generating my Meshes from the Dense Point cloud.  However, today I decided to try doing it from the Depth Map and using Ultra High quality.  4 out of 5 attempts have resulted in Metashape causing my Mac Pro (2013) to freeze and eventually reboot.  I'm not using a very large data set - everything I've tried has been between 60 and 100 photos.

Since the problem is happening during the Build Depth Map phase, I don't think it has anything to do with building the mesh.  I think it must have something to do with using the Ultra High quality setting.

When the computer reboots it shows me a crash log which usually looks about the same.  I have attached one of them.

Alexey Pasumansky:
Hello bgreenstone,

If the problem is reproducible, please enable "Write log to file" option in the General Preferences tab of Metashape window, re-start Metashape and send the saved log to us after the next unexpected application crash or system reset.

Please also make sure that you are using the latest Metashape version (1.7.3 build 12473).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version