Forum

Author Topic: multicamera system DJI H20T  (Read 2210 times)

Magda

• View Profile
multicamera system DJI H20T
« on: June 10, 2021, 03:11:34 PM »
Hi, I’m trying to process multicamera system DJI H20T, it contains 3 sensors: Wide RGB camera, Zoom RGB Camera and thermal Camera. I would like to process those data and create separated Orthophotos for each cameras.
So far, I’ve created a main folder with 3 subfolders, each containing images from one camera. When importing images by ‘add folder’ function Agisoft gives me option to import images as multi-camera system. Images from Wide lens are treated as master, Thermal and Zoom images are slave. All three sensor have same layer index 0. Unfortunately, alignment results are wrong (see attachment). Can anyone advice how processing workflow of multi-camera system look like?

dsmith9005

• View Profile
Re: multicamera system DJI H20T
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 10:46:05 PM »
Were you able to resolve this issue?

rvirpas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 07:20:54 PM »
I'm trying to do the same thing but with only the zoom and thermal sensors. Alignment is perfect, just not sure how to colorize with the thermal imagery?

Chidi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2023, 11:54:54 AM »
Hi Rvirpas, where you able to resolve this? I am also working with the zoom and thermal images using the multi-camera system. Alignment is perfect, dense cloud is ok, DEM looks more like a flat ground without vegetation (I think that is weird).
Could you make any progress with the thermal orthomosaic?