Forum

Author Topic: Import inpho camera POS and distortion coefficient  (Read 3473 times)

ruyi7952

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Import inpho camera POS and distortion coefficient
« on: July 23, 2021, 09:01:13 PM »
I found one problems for POS

a The records in the pos and inpho PRJ imports are inconsistent, and the first line is omitted.

I found two problems for distortion coefficient:
a·Check camera parameters dialog box, all parameters are N/A
b.Multiple cameras or one camera has several sets of parameters (inpho self-calibration),Unable to recognize。

and 1.7.4 - Pre,There is a problem with the distortion coefficient conversion, which only needs K1-K3 P1-P2.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 04:33:11 AM by ruyi7952 »
Real Scene Model Professional Contractor

Collect、Process、Publish

ruyi7952

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Import inpho camera POS and distortion coefficient
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 09:52:01 PM »
feedback.
Current,version 1.7.4 pre support to Inpho 8.0.11 version, the new version of Inpho has not yet supported.  An error in importing POS is a compatibility problem of the project file format.

The distortion coefficient conversion has not been able to work normally.

If you import a successful project without aligning and adjusting again, the accuracy of the generated DOM is wrong.

I tried to import the inpho project, and immediately exported the Bentley CCCXML to check the accuracy of the control point prediction in the Bentley CCC, which was correct. Therefore, the question is whether PS allows direct use of imported inpho engineering production results.

Collect、Process、Publish

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 12:43:18 PM »
Hello ruyi7952,

Can you please send Metashape project with the alignment results (processed in 1.7.3 or 1.7.4 version) to support@agisoft.com and any additional data (like Inpho project files for import), that can be used for checking the reported issues?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 06:49:22 PM »
Hello ruyi7952,

Thank you for sharing sample data.

We were able to track down the issue with the first camera being skipped, the problem should be fixed in the next 1.7.4 update.

As for the distortion parameters conversion, the distortion models used in Metashape and Inpho are different, so the transformation is performed numerically to achieve the closest output possible, therefore the coefficient values and their number may be different.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

ruyi7952

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 09:05:43 PM »
Hello Alexey Pasumansky

The currently converted parameters do not work properly. With reference to the project that pierced the control point, import or export the project, and then introduce the control point, the position of the predicted point should be very close to the position of the control point in the photo.

In practice, when PS imports the project of INPHO, the image at 1:1 shows that it is the wrong result of deformation.

Similarly, the import result is also wrong.

Collect、Process、Publish