Forum

Author Topic: Error when trying to align a stereoscopic pair with satellite images  (Read 2155 times)

neo571

• View Profile
I am following the tutorial to adjust a stereoscopic pair with Pleiades and Spot satellite images, the same message always appears "Infinitive values in tranform are not allow".

I compare the Pleiades and Spot rpc files with the Ikonos, they are different, when I import the Pleiades and Spot images they don't have the east and north coordinate information.

I have read the photocontrol points but it does not allow to align and the message continues to appear and does not produce the tie points.

I appreciate any help.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Error when trying to align a stereoscopic pair with satellite images
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 05:36:13 AM »
Hello neo571,

Would it be possible to share the example of problematic images to support@agisoft.com? You can use any convenient file transfer service to send the data to us.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

neo571

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 08:02:41 PM »
cordial greetings Alexey Pasumansky:

Thank you very much for your kind answer, I am sending the required information, I tell you that I exported the images from Erdas Imagine to jpeg 2000 format since it maintains the original WGS84 projection system, I did it in tif but it loses the projection system.

Thank you again, I remain attentive to your recommendations.

Jorge Castillo

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 11:17:40 AM »
Hello Jorge,

Metashape doesn't support direct import from the data saved in DIMAP format, it is recommended to convert the data to Metashape supported format using gdal_translate as described on page 23 of Metashape Pro manual: https://www.agisoft.com/pdf/metashape-pro_1_7_en.pdf

The .txt files that you have in the directory are just copy of .xml files related to DIMAP data and do not correspond to expected rpc.txt format.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

neo571

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 07:40:39 PM »
Greetings Alexey, thank you very much for your valuable collaboration, I will follow your instructions.
I hope to find a different solution to Erdas Imagine on satellite image adjustment and processing with Agisoft Metashape. Successes

Yours sincerely Jorge Castillo