Forum

Author Topic: Green blotches on textures generated.  (Read 2321 times)

gateway

• View Profile
Green blotches on textures generated.
« on: July 31, 2021, 12:15:36 AM »
Hi, I have noticed on a few of my models that when I generate a texture usually a 8k one that some parts just have these green kinda of dots or what would look like a chromatic abberation.  I usually do drone shots and try to get as close to my subject as possible.

For my diffuse settings I have source data as images, blending mode Mosaic, texture 8192, hole filling and enable ghosting filter..

Thoughts on getting higher quality and less weird colors in the texture?

Please not their are more images and the image attachment was scaled down do to the upload size..

Thanks!

wojtek

• View Profile
Re: Green blotches on textures generated.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 02:08:45 PM »
Which Metashape version are you using? There were rainbow bleeding errors pre 1.6.6.

gateway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 11:53:32 PM »
Which Metashape version are you using? There were rainbow bleeding errors pre 1.6.6.

I have build 1.7.3 build 12473 (64 bit) on my mac.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 09:44:29 PM »
Hello gateway,

Probably, there are some incorrectly aligned cameras. You can try to install Professional edition (run it in Demo mode), open your project and put markers in 3D to the problematic spots. Then use Filter by Marker option and check the images shown in Photos pane and see, if the marker projection corresponds to the proper spot or not.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

gateway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 07:28:10 AM »
Hello gateway,

Probably, there are some incorrectly aligned cameras. You can try to install Professional edition (run it in Demo mode), open your project and put markers in 3D to the problematic spots. Then use Filter by Marker option and check the images shown in Photos pane and see, if the marker projection corresponds to the proper spot or not.

I already have expired my pro license a while ago when testing and unfortunately I cannot afford the pro version to save my life :) I guess Ill just have to figure out what to do next.