Forum

Author Topic: Can't import multiple masks  (Read 1770 times)

Beth

• View Profile
Can't import multiple masks
« on: September 02, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »
Hi all,

I've recently begun having trouble importing masks for multiple photos at once. I have each mask as a separate file, and if I import the mask for each photo individually, they work. If I try to import masks for multiple photos at once, none of the masks at all appear in the folder when I go to select them.

I have tried using the same files and the same import settings (from file, replacement, {filename}.jpg) on a different computer and have no problems with the process. The one with problems is a PC running Metashape Pro and the other is a MacBook Pro running Metashape standard, but I had never had problems with either before. I upgraded to 1.7.4 and the problem persists.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Can't import multiple masks
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 07:56:48 PM »
Hello Beth,

For multiple mask import you would need to point to the directory that contains the mask files (so do not expect that you'll be asked to apply multi-file selection).
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Beth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 08:13:37 PM »
Hi Alexey,

That wasn't actually the issue (I was indeed pointing at the directory -- and had managed to make it work fine on my other computer). I'm still not sure what was causing the issue, but I uninstalled & reinstalled (rather than just upgrading without uninstalling first) and the problem is completely fixed.

Thanks for checking in!
Beth

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 09:38:43 PM »
Hello Beth,

filename template is case sensitive, so possible problems could be related to the difference in file labeling. Pay attention to extensions as well.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC