Forum

Author Topic: Enabled/disabled photo status  (Read 1215 times)

Udjat

• View Profile
Enabled/disabled photo status
« on: October 19, 2021, 08:07:42 PM »
Hi everyone, this is my very first message in this forum though I've been using Metashape for a while. In my workflow, to save disk space I usually generate several 3D models in the same chunk (let's say the global model, then a part of it, or so). I usually spend quite some time enabling/disabling the pictures when texturing or creating the orthomosaics. As all the pictures needed on the big model may not be useful or add noise, blur, etc for the other 3D models, the "status" of enabled/disabled pics usually differ from one another.

Is there any way to export this "enabled/disabled status" and then import it back? (I mean of course updating the existing pictures, without losing the alignment and so, just the enabled/disabled feature). I noticed I can export a list of the cameras under "File>export" menu and I can see the enabled/disabled status is showing there, but I have no idea how to extract just that single feature information and update my existing cameras status.
This would be extremely useful to me as I often go back and forth when working with models.

If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!