Forum

Author Topic: Question relative to Ukrainian crisis  (Read 5360 times)

Matioupi

• View Profile
Question relative to Ukrainian crisis
« on: March 03, 2022, 09:43:29 AM »
Dear Metashape team,

considering the crisis which is taking place in Ukraine, some national recommendation are popping-up to avoid Russian software (not direct mentio about Metashape so far). I never thought I will be asking such questions on a software support forum one day...   :(

- Assuming that economical sanctions and national cybersecurity agency decisions will still give us the choice to use Metashape, are you able to take measures to demonstrate that it will not be used as a supply chain attack vector ?

- Are you aware of what is taking place in Ukraine (i.e. Russia army upon Putin's decision is attacking a sovereign country and killing civilians) ? TV here shows some protestations are happening in St-Petersburg against this war. Are you in a position to tell us what side you are sitting on ?

Best regards,

Mathieu Peyréga

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Question relative to Ukrainian crisis
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 06:17:56 PM »
Hello Mathieu,

We are aware of the current situation as almost everyone in the country, as it concerns us much more than most of other countries. I believe that we are all in solidarity that the conflict must be resolved peacefully as soon as possible.

However, I would suggest to refrain from such discussions on our forum to avoid rough language, disputes, accusations and blaming.

Here in Agisoft we continue the development process of Metashape and delivery of the licenses and technical support to our users.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC