Forum

Author Topic: Zero Resolution issue  (Read 2206 times)

dowallin

• View Profile
Zero Resolution issue
« on: April 27, 2022, 11:30:32 PM »
Greetings.

I am running Metashape version 1.8.3. build 14331 (64 bit). I am processing imagery from a Micasense dual camera system. It is a fairly large project with 2869 cameras. I've processed jobs of this size in the past with no problems.

I'm running into an issue that I've never seen. When I get to the point of generating a dense point cloud, it chugs for a bit but then gives me a "Zero Resolution" error. I found the note regarding this issue that suggests that updating the driver for my GPU may solve the issue. I've done this but I still get the same error.

The bounding box is quite a bit larger than the extent of the sparse point cloud (another thing that is mentioned as a possible fix).  In the photo panel, clicking on the depth map indicates that none of the images have a depth map but I'm not clear on what this means.

Specs on my computer:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50 GHz
RAM 32 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Driver version 512.59

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

David Wallin

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Resolution issue
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 04:04:14 PM »
Hello David,

Can you please share the console pane output related to the failed Build Dense Cloud operation?

Also please specify the camera alignment settings used in that project.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

dowallin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2022, 12:23:40 AM »
Alexey,
The last bit of the Console output is in the attached JPG file.

Not sure what you mean by camera alignment settings but in the "Build Dense Cloud" dialog, Quality is set to medium and Depth Filtering is mild.  I am also attaching JPG files of several other dialog boxes with various settings. I hope this is what you need?

David

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2022, 04:33:13 PM »
Hello David,

Please re-save the project in PSZ format and send it to support@agisoft.com, unless all the cameras are disabled in the project. In the latter case you should enable those cameras that will be used for the depth maps and dense cloud generation operation.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

dowallin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 09:19:13 PM »
Alexey,
OK I just sent it.

Regards,
David