Forum

Author Topic: export orthophotos issue  (Read 2603 times)

Lina

• View Profile
export orthophotos issue
« on: July 06, 2022, 04:56:37 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with exporting orthophotos and it will be awesome if someone could help me  :).
I am trying to export orthophotos of the orthomosaic as individual GeoTiff files so that I can mosaic them together in other software. For some reason only some parts of the orthomosaic have been exported. I am using Metashape version 1.8.3 on Win10 and I have enough space on my disk. My orthomosaic is about 17.58 GB big. During the export, the console shows that 793 images were exported, but after the export is complete, only 506 images were created and my orthomosaic is incomplete.
Out of curiosity I tried "export orthophotos" with different setting parameters: I get the same behaviour; some images of the othomosaic are missing. I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

With regards,
Lina

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: export orthophotos issue
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 05:55:41 PM »
Hello Lina,

Can you please check, if there are cameras with the identical labels in the project? Also specify the export filename template used.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Lina

• View Profile
Re: export orthophotos issue
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 01:51:32 PM »
Hello Alexey Pasumansky,

Thanks for the quick reply!

In fact, I had identical labels in the project. I have two flight paths processed in one project, and the images in both paths start with the same image header name. Some images were overwritten during export. Thanks for pointing this out.

I solved my problem by defining the Filename template as {filename}_ {filenum}.tif .

With regards,
Lina