Forum

Author Topic: Orthomosaic Type Projection Off  (Read 1453 times)

Enric

• View Profile
Orthomosaic Type Projection Off
« on: August 24, 2022, 10:37:19 AM »
Hello. I have a processed model of a building and I want to make some orthomosaics of each facade. When I enter the orthomosaic menu, the projection type options are grayed out. Do you know why? and how to solve it? I am interested in using the "Planar" type, to be able to make one of the facades fall. Thank you

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Orthomosaic Type Projection Off
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 01:04:21 PM »
Hello Enric,

Can you please provide the screenshot of Build Orthomosaic dialog? If you have mesh in the active chunk generated, Planar option should be always available for orthomosaic generation.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Enric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 06:45:27 PM »
Buenas tardes. Adjunto captura de pantalla. gracias

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 07:00:05 PM »
Hello Enric,

Planar and Cylindrical projection type for orthomosaic generation are available only when the mesh model is generated in the active chunk and that model is active. According to the screenshot you have only tiled model generated, which cannot be used as a surface for the orthomosaic generation at the moment.

So you need to generate the mesh model (Workflow menu -> Build Mesh = Crear Malla) and then use that surface for orthomosaic generation in Plane projection mode.
For better model quality you can consider building mesh model using the depth maps source option instead of the dense cloud.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC