Forum

Author Topic: Possible to group markers?  (Read 1486 times)

Duncan Bourne

• View Profile
Possible to group markers?
« on: August 03, 2022, 02:34:48 AM »
Is it possible to allocate markers to groups? If I've allocated some markers as control and some as check points but want to try a different configuration I have to reset them all manually. If they could be saved as a group I could just turn on or off a particular configuration.

smiller

• View Profile
Re: Possible to group markers?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 09:36:55 AM »
Yes, you can simply right-click on the marker > Move Markers... > New Group, or select the group. Then, when they ar ein their groups, you can right-click on the groups to enable or disable them in groups.

Duncan Bourne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 07:46:55 AM »
Thank you!

Duncan Bourne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 05:54:20 AM »
Okay, maybe I'm not getting this. thanks for the info, I've allocated my markers to two groups, but how do I then select all the markers in a group?  Is there a window somewhere where I can see which markers are in which group and turn them on and off? A right click on a marker just affects that single marker.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 07:14:24 PM »
Hello Duncan,

When you have several groups of markers you should see then in the chunk's contents of the Workspace pane, for example: Workspace -> Chunk -> Markers -> Group 1

So select all markers in the group, left-click on the corresponding group label in the Workspace pane.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC