Forum

Author Topic: Marker point too small to be dragged quickly  (Read 2223 times)

Gstudio

• View Profile
Marker point too small to be dragged quickly
« on: August 10, 2022, 12:06:04 PM »
When I have to place the markers on each photo I waste "a lot of time" centering the dot of the dot with the tip of the arrow and then moving it (the circle of the dot is small and you have to center it with the arrow).
In my opinion it would be useful a magnetic snap that can hook the marker when you are in its proximity. In the same way it would be useful for the circle to enlarge as the arrow passes over it in order to hook it more easily without having to make the tip of the arrow coincide with the center).

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Marker point too small to be dragged quickly
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 04:19:50 PM »
Hello Gstudio,

Please specify the OS version that you are using, Metashape version and screen resolution (in pixels). If any screen modification is applyed by OS, please also specify the % factor used.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Gstudio

• View Profile
Re: Marker point too small to be dragged quickly
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 11:39:26 AM »
Windows 10, Metashape v1.8.4, 1920*1080, no modification from OS (set 100%).

The flag circle is small and it's ok if I need to see only. But if I need to move it on the exact position is not simple to center the arrowhead in the little cirlce. I there isn't a trick that I don't know  (and it's probably.....) it would be useful and much faster for the circle to get bigger if the arrow approaches a certain distance (by setting a threshold outside the circle).

I used my Metashape on my Lenovo laptop, resolution is higer and all is more detailed (but smallest......).