Forum

Author Topic: P4 Multispectral mosaic will not export  (Read 949 times)

vladal

• View Profile
P4 Multispectral mosaic will not export
« on: April 17, 2023, 05:12:11 PM »
Hi,
I have a P4 Multispectral orthomosaic. Within Agisoft it shows just fine (albeit somewhat dark). However when I attempt to export it, I receive a black shape with NaN values (attached: screenshots).
I tried with and without Raster Transform (Bn/32768), without it the image is very dark (albeit not opaquely black) and of course the values are not in reflectance.

I've been going in circles around this problem for the last 48 hours, re-did the project several times but to no avail.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: P4 Multispectral mosaic will not export
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 06:09:17 PM »
Hello vladal,

Can you please specify, what value you are using in Raster Transform section of the Export Orthomosaic dialog?

Additionally please provide the screenshots from Transform and Palette tab of Raster Calculator dialog.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

vladal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 12:16:58 PM »
Hi Alexey,
The setting of Raster Transform in Export Orthomosaic is set to Index Value.
Attached below are the screenshots of the Tranform and Palette tabs.

vladal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 09:17:56 AM »
Hello vladal,

Can you please specify, what value you are using in Raster Transform section of the Export Orthomosaic dialog?

Additionally please provide the screenshots from Transform and Palette tab of Raster Calculator dialog.
Hi Alexey,
Please see one post above this one

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 03:40:40 PM »
Hello vladal,

If you open the same exported orthomosaic in QGIS - does it also show only three channels? If so, then please share the Export Orthomosaic dialog with the parameters used and also provide the related log from the Console pane. Maybe you can also share the orthomosaic itself, exported in low resolution (you can send it to support@agisoft.com, if the data is sensible).
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

vladal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023, 09:31:46 AM »
Hello vladal,

If you open the same exported orthomosaic in QGIS - does it also show only three channels? If so, then please share the Export Orthomosaic dialog with the parameters used and also provide the related log from the Console pane. Maybe you can also share the orthomosaic itself, exported in low resolution (you can send it to support@agisoft.com, if the data is sensible).

Hi Alexey,
Attached below are screenshots of the Export Orthomosaic dialog and the console output.

In QGIS I have 5 bands to choose from, by default bands 1-3 are selected for RGB.

vladal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 09:45:15 AM »
Ok, interesting

I tried to create a lowres mosaic following your suggestion, and so I saved a copy of the project and re-did Dense Cloud, DEM in Low quality. Created and exported an Orthomosaic and voila - I have values and an image and the histogram makes sense.

Same settings apart from the quality.
Attached below are screenshots of the "lowres" product (orthomosaic is the same size though  ;D)