Forum

Author Topic: Agisoft Metashape 2.0.0 pre-release  (Read 40979 times)

OakCorp

• View Profile
    • OakCorp
Re: Agisoft Metashape 2.0.0 pre-release
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2023, 02:12:27 PM »
Installing a Service with --host shows an error. (the following)

>.\agisoft-fls.exe --host 192.168.1.13 --service install
Error: Can't create service: 謖・ョ壹&繧後◆繧オ繝シ繝薙せ縺ッ蜑企勁縺ョ蟇セ雎。縺ィ縺励※繝槭・繧ッ縺輔l縺ヲ縺・∪縺吶€
--------------
OakCorp,
yuji yamauchi [senior tec support]

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2023, 05:55:50 PM »
Installing a Service with --host shows an error. (the following)

>.\agisoft-fls.exe --host 192.168.1.13 --service install
Error: Can't create service: 謖・ョ壹&繧後◆繧オ繝シ繝薙せ縺ッ蜑企勁縺ョ蟇セ雎。縺ィ縺励※繝槭・繧ッ縺輔l縺ヲ縺・∪縺吶€
Hello OakCorp,

Was the error message affected by pasting it here? Can you please provide the translation for this message for our better understanding of the problem?

As for the use of the hostname instead of IP address for the license server --host, it should be also possible, providing that the connected nodes an reach the server under specified hostname.
The problem with the web-interface access, may be related to Internet browser specifics, do you observer the problem for any browser used?

Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

OakCorp

• View Profile
    • OakCorp
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2023, 10:32:43 AM »
Oh, the garbled message means "The specified service has been marked for delete.".
It seems that the service will not be deleted unless the console that executed the command is terminated.
Exiting the console solved it.

However, currently double-clicking agisoft-fls.exe or starting it without specifying --host will start the license server on "localhost".

When activating the license on "localhost", I cannot get the license from other machines.

This is tricky.

In Step 2 of the help below, please state that it needs to be started from the console with "--host IPaddress".
https://agisoft.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000169229--metashape-2-x-floating-license-activation-procedure
--------------
OakCorp,
yuji yamauchi [senior tec support]

bassistas

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2023, 02:22:57 AM »
From reading this and the knowledge base entry I'm still not clear on exactly what effect this procedure will have on the transforms of the Laser Scans. Will the grouped and fixed laser scans maintain their position relative to each other while the entire group is still allowed to move?

Dear Jed,
Yes, the grouped and fixed laser scans will maintain their position relative to each other while the entire group is still allowed to move.

Can the entire group be locked in to place easily so that it is not allowed to move? That's something we've been asking for ever since laser scan support was introduced, e.g. this comment in the 1.7.0 prerelease thread:

https://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=12653.msg56372#msg56372

Dear Jed,
Currently alignment with preserving absolute transform is not supported. However, even after resetting alignment for fixed laser scan group the relative orientations will be preserved and group as a rigid structure will be aligned to photogrammetric tie points.

Hello,
I'm using Metashape 2.0.2 and as I can see there is still no way to preserve the orientation of the group. Sometimes my final model is tilted very much or only by a few degrees, its not predictable. Is there any way to fix the orientation of the grouped scans to prevent this?