Forum

Author Topic: "Unsupported datum transformation" on Trajectory import - Metashape 2.0.0  (Read 1235 times)

stihl

• View Profile
Hello, I'm encountering an issue with the latest Metashape 2.0.0 release.

Upon wanting to test the trajectory import, I am experiencing an unexplainable error.
When starting a fresh project, with the reference settings set to a Local coordinate system, I get the error "Unsupported datum transformation" when importing a trajectory .TXT file.
The text file is formatted with the following tab delimited columns; GPStime / X / Y / Z. The coordinates are in a local (all positive) coordinate system.

I also tried the same file in different formats such as .xyz and .csv but the same error remains. The error also remains when switching the project reference settings to a different (cartesian) coordinate system.

When importing the trajectory file, the console message always says that the imported trajectory file is in a local coordinate system. No other errors pop-up except "Unsupported datum transformation".

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello stihl,

Can you please send the trajectory files that you have tried to import to support@agisoft.com?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello stihl,

Thank you for sharing the sample data.

The reported issue will be fixed in the version 2.0.1 update.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC