Forum

Author Topic: Kernel failed: unspecified launch failure (719) at line 269  (Read 2936 times)

DCSK

• View Profile
Kernel failed: unspecified launch failure (719) at line 269
« on: April 22, 2023, 04:46:23 PM »
We keep on getting this error (Kernel failed: unspecified launch failure (719) at line 269)
After aligning photos for about 20 minutes.
We have tried a fresh install, updating drivers using older drivers turning off and on the "use CPU" In the GPU preferences.
The project has about 2000 photos, but can't get past the detecting points stage.
We have never had this problem before. Although we swapped in  a new GPU that was working fine in another work station and I believe this is the biggest job it has ran since it's been installed (it ran bigger jobs on a different workstation with no problems) 
Using GPU Z it shows that the GPU [RTX 2080 Super] load is only 9% and the CPU [Ryzen 9 3950X] is under 10% load as well and the ram is at 6gb out of 64

I have attached the log as well

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Kernel failed: unspecified launch failure (719) at line 269
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 11:41:48 AM »
Hello DCSK,

I would recommend to update at least to 1.8.5 version of Metashape and install the latest compatible NVIDIA driver for your system:
https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx

Also you can disable "use CPU" option on the GPU Preferences tab in Metashape window.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC