Forum

Author Topic: Additional batch options  (Read 9624 times)

IanJohnson

• View Profile
Additional batch options
« on: June 27, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »

I would like to see Align Chunks and Merge Chunks added to the batch.  And in the Merge Chunks dialog an option to generate a texture for the new merged mesh.

I would also like an option to autosave after a long processes that are started outside of batch.

Nathan Craig

• View Profile
    • Personal Page
Re: Additional batch options
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »
Autosave of processes started outside of batch would be useful.

KEgg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 10:28:07 AM »
Along with the Align option, the ability to load a camera calibration to use for all chunks in batch list, and a tick box so the alpha channel is used to do masking hands free.

Written a nice little mask batch processor for Linux here. (could use photoshop back in windoze/sMac but want to stay within Linux. Its Just a shame there is no macro/actions function for the likes of gimp). My tool takes the photos, locks to a region & color you assign with a threshold limit, creates a binary mask, which can also be set to be feathered, then converts to Tiff with alpha and copies over the Exif data from its original to the new Tiff.

Also love to see the batch process give us more feedback as to what chunk its on and overall time for completion.

cheers guys

WickedAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 07:06:27 PM »
yes loading calibration for all chunks would be fantastic! I just counted 700 mouse clicks to load calibration on 100 chunks... :(