Forum

Author Topic: Add "invert selection" to camera/photo window options  (Read 3564 times)

andyroo

• View Profile
Add "invert selection" to camera/photo window options
« on: October 22, 2013, 08:46:51 AM »
As far as I can tell, there's no easy way for me to easily select all of the cameras that are not viewing the area of interest (selected area) in a model and delete them. Here's why this is a pain for me:

I regularly fly an area of about 30 km x 1 km to collect repeat aerial imagery. I have a set of around 150 GCPs that I use to maintain control. I normally divide the area into five chunks and process them individually because otherwise the project is huge. Generally about 250 - 300 images per chunk. But because the chunks overlap, I end up having to enter GCPs on both sides twice, so I decided to align the whole project (using the "quick import" method to pull in my GCPs). Then after optimizing the alignment, I divide into chunks and process so I am not trying to process 1500 images on Ultra for the pointcloud and surface model.

After alignment I can easily duplicate chunks, and even crop the sparse pointcloud, but I can't crop the photos/cameras, or invert the selection, as far as I can tell. That would be neat. Would save me lots of time.

Andy