Forum

Author Topic: Applying one mask to all photos  (Read 17431 times)

Olja Kli

• View Profile
Applying one mask to all photos
« on: November 07, 2013, 04:15:35 PM »
Hello,
Is it possible to create one single mask for one photo, export it and then apply for all photos in chunk, so that all photos will be masked in the same way as a result. What options of export/import must be chosen?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Applying one mask to all photos
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
Hello Olja,

To apply the same mask file for the whole chunk or workspace you just need to use static template in the corresponding field of the Import Masks dialog:
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Olja Kli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:17:13 PM »
Everything works,
Thanks!

mjward

• View Profile
HELP! mask from background
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 04:36:43 AM »
Hello everyone.

I have a turntable set up and no matter what i do i can't seem to set mask to multiple images at once. I've taken a photo every 10 degrees and one extra for the background mask and i CAN apply it to one image at a time how can i apply it to ALL of my images at once? I've followed every step in the tutorial too many times to count please any help would be fantastic

bigben

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 10:32:56 AM »
It's pretty much the same as the previous answer, but your entering the file name for the background image and selecting the background option. When you hit OK you're prompted for the directory where the image is located.

frank.stremke

• View Profile
consistent masking
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 02:45:51 PM »
hello everyone
quick question i think it is posible to use the same mask for all images in a chunk?!
but i can not find it right now....
problem is:
i have a set of images with parts of my rig on them which i whant to exclude as well as a other set where the camera did not open correctly and all the images are a bit dark in the lower left corner i whant to isulate this part of the image by masks because right now i see dark lines where my flight path was as result of the darker image corners
also i have a dust particle on my chip which i whant to take out maybe 10x5 pixels so all in all i neen to create a mask for every flight but then applyit to all images in the chunk before i put all the chunks into one
thanks for any help
yours
frank

bigben

• View Profile
Re: consistent masking
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 02:54:48 PM »
Create  a single PNG of your mask and then Tools > Import masks > From file, apply to all images

Type (or paste) the filename in and click OK, then navigate to the directory where the image is when prompted.

MeHoo

• View Profile
Load one image mask for all selected images... (not folder)
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 06:45:12 AM »
Currently it seems to want a directory with specifically named files, but I want to use one green-screen image for all photos.. and I don't know python.  Did I miss the option somewhere?  photoname-01245.tiff, photoname-01246.tiff naming convention seems like i'd have to manually copy the same file and rename.

I have to be missing something because this seems fairly simple to me.

bigben

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 10:17:39 AM »
Sounds like you have the wrong method selected.  See the screengrab in Alexey's post above http://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=1719.msg9007#msg9007

MeHoo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 10:57:23 PM »
Yeah not sure how I missed his post originally.  Whoops.  Thanks BBen