Forum

Author Topic: Chunk visibility  (Read 8415 times)

IanJohnson

• View Profile
Chunk visibility
« on: July 02, 2011, 06:01:56 PM »
I would like a button to switch visibility of a chunk on and off.  I can see the chunk I am on, or all aligned, but it would be more useful to be able to see all aligned chunks and then switch chunks on and off. 

Also if you add manual alignment of chunks, an opacity control would be helpful too.

A completely unrelated request-  Would it be possible to allow the output view to be scrolled during processing?  Perhaps by breaking it into a separate window or writing to a log file?  Also timestamps with the events.

KEgg

• View Profile
Re: Chunk visibility
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »
How about each chunk is automatically assigned a new color making it easy to see in solid view. The corresponding color is also shown in the chunk list.

I find it really strange and disorientating that after aligning chunks, each chunks position when clicked on separately,  are not relative to the one set as reference. When you have a lot of chunks to trim and clean up, its really slows the pace of processing when you have to drag the view about the find the chunk you wish to edit.

best regards

Mike

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Chunk visibility
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »
Hello Ian,

In the next PhotoScan update only enabled chunks would be shown in the aligned chunks view.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC