Forum

Author Topic: Resolved - PS 1.0.1 frequent crashes  (Read 4906 times)

rheilmayr

• View Profile
Resolved - PS 1.0.1 frequent crashes
« on: February 15, 2014, 06:00:01 AM »
I'm new to PS but have been having a tough time completing an image processing workflow without triggering a crash. Typically this happens during dense cloud or texture build. Once it happens on a project, it will repetitively occur at the same stage even after restarting agisoft. This means that I have to start over with the entire project. The likelihood of this happening seems to be partly a function of the size of the project - I have yet to figure out a way to complete the full processing of the 300 multiframe (6 frame) images that make up the core of my current project. I've dumped several of the crash logs in the following folder: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fnso59pimwg07wu/wI0vgTCgMf. Three of the crashes occurred on my laptop (intel quad core i7 8gb memory and nvidia geforce gt 640M), and one on my new workstation (intel quad core i7 32 gb memory and nvidia gtx 760). Thanks to anyone that can provide any insight into what might be causing the problems•
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:17:58 AM by rheilmayr »

Wishgranter

• View Profile
    • Museum of Historic Buildings
Re: PS 1.0.1 frequent crashes
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 11:27:36 AM »
best if provide LOG file that can be set in preferences. as debugging ap its a bit complicated..

you forget to mention settings of the reconstruction process, DephtMap-Pointcloud quality and Mesh size ( triangle count )
----------------
www.mhb.sk

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 05:11:04 PM »
Hello rheilmayr,

Thank you for reporting and providing the crash logs.

Seems like the crashes were caused by the different number of cameras is frames. This has been fixed in build 1824, please update.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

rheilmayr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 08:17:35 AM »
Thanks Alexey - the update seems to have fixed the problem.