Forum

Author Topic: Full Body Scanner / aligning of photos  (Read 23294 times)

fengkan

• View Profile
Re: Full Body Scanner / aligning of photos
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 03:39:40 PM »
I am trying a familiar setup. But I found it's very difficult to get pi cameras to take photos of same color. Some photos are too yellow, some are too white, some are too gray. I have specified the awb and exposure parameters. Have you met the same problems?

Christian

• 3D-APPARAT
    • View Profile
    • weltwunderbar - 3D-APPARAT
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 09:25:48 PM »
fengkan - the raspberry cams and the pi are network devices with simple chips - they are not usable "out of the box" you have to tweak a lot and my solution was, writing my own code to "control" the camera module. You should know what you are doing, using such a development environment.

But once you make it, the results are great for such divices.... see attachment - this are the photoscan results without any tweaking with zBrush or other tools. Purely photoscan...

And... if you do not want to go through all that pain - why don't you just buy one ready to operate solution from me  ??? - we sell our 3D-APPARAT as a turn key solution with 1,6 x 1,6 x 2,25 Meters footprint including 150 cameras and a tablet to operate the system secure and easily for only 25.000€ (plus VAT)... www.weltwunderbar.de / www.3D-APPARAT.de

Christian

• 3D-APPARAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 09:26:26 PM »
attachment 2

Christian

• 3D-APPARAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2014, 09:26:51 PM »
at3

fengkan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 04:45:25 AM »
Hi, Christian, your work is very amazing! Now I am trying this as a DIY project, I think I would like to tweak it a bit more by myself. Anyway, thank you for your help!