Forum

Author Topic: Simple image set seems to solving in Photoscan Standard but not in Professional?  (Read 4605 times)

gvalch

• View Profile
Hello,
I have a question relating to application behavior that I experience (at times) using Agisoft Photoscan Professional.  In these cases,  it /appears/ Agisoft Photoscan Pro cannot Align the provided photos.  As proof of this,  I see no points in the model viewer.  As a sanity check I also run Agisoft Standard and   I am able to Align the same photoset (meaning that I can see the points in the viewer).

Note that it might be the case that I am somehow configuring Agisoft Photoscan Professional incorrectly.  But I have no idea what would cause this behavior. 

Any help would be much appreciated.
Gideon Valch

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello Gideon,

The problem with the Pro edition could be caused by automatic GPS EXIF import. Since the coordinates may be not accurate or actually identical for all the cameras, the model could not be referenced and displayed.

If it is the source of the problem, please open Ground Control pane, select all the camera instances, and press DEL (or choose Clear from the context menu), then switch the coordinate system in the Ground Control settings dialog from WGS84 to Local Coordinates and then click reset view in the Model view.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC