Forum

Author Topic: Problem with tiled orthophoto export  (Read 4772 times)

SargeSmash

• View Profile
Problem with tiled orthophoto export
« on: March 11, 2014, 01:22:00 AM »
I have some aerial imagery that I've exported to tiled orthophotos before, and had no problems with it.  This time, I've got just enough images to break it into two chunks, and while everything seems to align well, and looks good in the model viewer, when I export the tiles, I get tiles out of place.  Most of them are in the right spot, but random ones aren't.

I ran this on both SLES 11 and Windows.  Running on SLES 11 generates all the tiles, but puts them in the wrong place.  Running the same export on Windows simply skips the misplaced tiles entirely.  (1.0.2 on SLES 11, 1.0.1 on Windows.  I've updated both now to 1.0.3.)

Any ideas what's going on here?  Did I miss a step working with chunks?

Thanks!

SargeSmash

• View Profile
Re: Problem with tiled orthophoto export
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 06:24:39 PM »
Just did this with a single chunk, starting from scratch, and it seems to be acting right.  I'll update as I continue.  Thanks!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »
Hello SargeSmash,

In case you'll be able to reproduce the problem, please save the information from the Console pane and keep the project file copy.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

SargeSmash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 07:21:33 PM »
After putting the tiles together using GDAL, it appears the problem shifted, but hasn't gone away, it's just different tiles not showing up or misplaced.

I've got the previous run backed up, and I'll save a copy of the current run as well.

EDIT:  Exporting in 4096x4096 blocks seems to have worked.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:02:30 PM by SargeSmash »