Forum

Author Topic: image paths , moving from mac to pc ?  (Read 3243 times)

Kms1

• View Profile
image paths , moving from mac to pc ?
« on: May 27, 2014, 01:54:32 PM »
Hi maybe im missing something but I process and work across several machines, 1 mac and 1 pc, when i save a psz file and open on one or the other the image paths are missing. Normally if its just on a pc I can copy the files to the correct location but on a mac the paths cannot be set as the file structure is different, because of this I have had to do a high dense cloud and mesh all over again on numerous files and its very time consuming.

Any way we could just browse for image path if it does not find it instead of moving all the files? I know this could probably be resolved using an external Hard drive but i have faster pci x and ssd on the macs and pcs and would prefer to keep my photos on there.

Apologies if this has already been addressed.

Also is there an undo operation on mesh decimation, does not seem to work ?

chadfx

• View Profile
Re: image paths , moving from mac to pc ?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 01:59:53 PM »
Have you tried right-clicking on a photo and choosing 'Change Path...' from the popup menu? That should allow you to pick a diffferent directory for your images.

Kms1

• View Profile
Re: image paths , moving from mac to pc ?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 05:14:20 PM »
that works !! thanks much, i had restarted an entire 70hr project on my mac , this is great :-) i may delete this thread as it was so obvious