Forum

Author Topic: have to move mouse to get focus after ctrl+]  (Read 4646 times)

andyroo

• View Profile
have to move mouse to get focus after ctrl+]
« on: June 18, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »
I just discovered the ctrl+] hotkey to move forward in the photos (helps to periodically read the manual). And I am so happy. I think this will cut at least 25% of the time off of marker refinement. But I noticed that even if I have the mouse positioned perfectly in the center of the screen so it centers on the marker on the new image when I press ctrl+] or ctrl+[ to move through images, I have to slightly move the mouse to get the center of the marker to turn red - I can't just click. Which is frustrating since I don't know of any way to just accept the default placement with another hotkey. And I sometimes am perfectly happy to accept it.

Oh also The ctrl+] combo gets pretty tedious on the tendon that pulls my thumb back while positioning my other finger to hit the ctrl key. Any possibility of either customizable hotkeys or a one-key option? I position more than a thousand target locations per flight when I use dual cameras (ugh).

James

• View Profile
Re: have to move mouse to get focus after ctrl+]
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:12:33 AM »
You could try something like autohotkey http://www.autohotkey.com/ (haven't tried it lately, but remember using it about a year or two ago) but otherwise i agree it would be nice to be able to fully customise it all in photoscan

andyroo

• View Profile
Re: have to move mouse to get focus after ctrl+]
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »
Yeah I've used autohotkey before. also several years ago. pretty neat little tool.