Forum

Author Topic: settings in batch process module  (Read 6253 times)

kpauly

• View Profile
settings in batch process module
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »
Hi all,

There seems to be a bug in the batch process module under the menu workflow in version 0.8.3. (Windows 7 64bit).
By default, the settings displayed for the different job types are the ones last used directly in the steps under the workflow menu. When I change these settings, click ok, and then reopen the job type dialogue box by clicking edit, my settings are again changed to the initial ones. At first, I thought this was a display issue, but I have reasons to believe that it actually doesn't save the settings that I enter and uses the default instead.
For example, when processing a project of 750 photos (on a somewhat limited hardware setup), it crashed in the geometry building step while running the batch process module, in which geometry building was set by default to high quality. When I first ran the seperate step directly set to medium quality and then canceled and reran the batch module (this time actually displaying medium), the analysis did work.

Did someone else notice the changing settings when editing batch process jobs and can you verify if this is a display issue or a real processing bug?

Thanks in advance
Klaas Pauly

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: settings in batch process module
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »
Hello Klass,

Currently when using Batch process you need to apply changes to dropboxes and editboxes by clicking somewhere away from the dropbox you've made the last changes to.

Please let me know if it doesn't work, but it have to.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC