Forum

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR OPTIMIZED METHOD FOR SETTING GROUND CONTROL POINTS  (Read 3299 times)

albatros71

• View Profile
Hello,

I'm looking for the quickest method for setting the ground control points in the images. I normally have 10-15 GCPs and they have 50-60 projections, so sometimes I have more than 600-700 "flags repositions" and that?s very time-consuming.

I have to questions:

- Why I can't use the shortcuts for next image (CTRL+[)? I have to double click on the next photo every time to open it. I have an spanish keyboard layout, I don't know if that?s the reason.

- Is there any way to accept the proposed position for the flag (and convert it to a green one) without need to reposition it with the mouse? This will increase a lot the hole process.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

bisenberger

• View Profile
    • Digital Mapping & Graphics
Re: LOOKING FOR OPTIMIZED METHOD FOR SETTING GROUND CONTROL POINTS
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 04:23:50 PM »
Instead of double clicking I select the photo and hit the Enter key. I find it quicker than double clicking.

This information was clipped from this thread:
http://www.agisoft.ru/forum/index.php?topic=1335.msg6710#msg6710
"Blue and green flags are used for referencing and/or optimization, whereas grey flags are not. Grey flags have only visualization purpose to help user to find estimated marker projection."
Digital Mapping & Graphics LLC
https://digital-mapping.net/

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 04:28:08 PM »
- Why I can't use the shortcuts for next image (CTRL+[)? I have to double click on the next photo every time to open it. I have an spanish keyboard layout, I don't know if that?s the reason.
Possibly it is a reason, could you please try to switch to the common US/UK layout.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

albatros71

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 02:35:01 PM »
OK, changing to the US Keyboard does the trick!!

Tanks a lot Alexey!!  :)

WISH: will be nice and much quicker to have also a Shortcut for accepting the propposed marker without needing to do Right-Click with the mouse.