Forum

Author Topic: Zooming bug  (Read 10156 times)

patcarbon

• View Profile
Zooming bug
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »
Hi,

I'm working with 2 chunks of approx 200 images.  When I register the first chunk to map coordinates, I sometimes have problems with the zoom function.  I often just can't see one of the models, as if I was zoomed out way too much or too little.  Since the scale of the un-registered and registered DEMs is so different, it becomes a nightmare to manage the zooms.  GIS packages and photogrammetry software all have a 'reset view' or 'fit to frame' command.  We need one!  In the meantime, is the a python command I can use in the console?

Patrice

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Zooming bug
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 04:32:53 PM »
Hello Patrice,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are working on such feature and hopefuly it will be implemented soon.
Unfortunately now this functionality can not be accessed from Python console either.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Kjellis85

• Archaeological field supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Contact information at University of Tromsø
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 01:22:22 PM »
I am having the same issue. After geo-referencing one of the chunks, the other chunks are all "zoomed" away. Is there no way of getting the model back in view without having to rebuild the whole thing? I saved the file after geo-referencing one of the chunks, so restarting photoscan is not an option, as it will only load the same bug on re-start (I tried).

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:22:41 PM »
Hello Kjellis,

You can use Reset View feature right-clicking on photo. We plan to implement Reset view feature for chunk in the next update.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC