Forum

Author Topic: 3D-Cursor Coordinate display and coordinate/point picking  (Read 6006 times)

photogrammetrix

• View Profile
3D-Cursor Coordinate display and coordinate/point picking
« on: September 28, 2014, 10:48:14 AM »
Dear Agisoft Team,

what I am really really missing in Photoscan is a realtime 3D Cursor Coordinate display and picking tool when in Model view or 2D-Cursor coordinate display when in photo view, that are independent from creating markers. Best would be a combo with a fast measuring tool.

The coordinates should display as local, and if a Mapprojection is existent, as geocentric and map-projected too and when in photoview image coords (row,col, RGB) and the asoziated 3D coords. That would be really great.

If the python Api will become more flexible and expose the necssary interfaces for accessing the model and photoview graphics to do such things, I would try it on my own.

So this is another great wish: a more extended and flexible python api that allows acces to the graphics. e.g. in broader sense like ESRI does with python interface in ArcGIS.

And here comes the last one for today:
a crosshair marker style, so thet the position can be checked better without having to zoom in too far  as with the dot/flag symbols.

Cheers and thanks!

Darko

• View Profile
    • CADCOM
Re: 3D-Cursor Coordinate display and coordinate/point picking
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 11:01:10 AM »
+1

Thomas_Steffen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 09:04:27 PM »
+1

Bruno Andrieu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »
+1

nadar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 11:08:04 PM »
the possibility to draw basic 3D vector shapes (polylines, rectangles, polygons) by picking points in 2 or more photos will also be useful. Of course if we can export these shape.
Exemple: drawing the silhouette of a building by defining 4 walls and roof planes

Bruno Andrieu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 11:00:02 PM »
Since there  was no answer from Agisoft for this point, I would like to stress that a 3D coordonnate picker  would be a very useful feature.
Is there any hope to have this ?

JCALC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 07:30:22 AM »
+1