Forum

Author Topic: Can't build mesh  (Read 4917 times)

a_s_celik

• View Profile
Can't build mesh
« on: October 05, 2014, 03:28:57 PM »
Hello everybody,

I have a full body camera rig with 48 Canon 600D DSLR cameras.
After I have watched all the videos about Agisoft and read the posts in this forums, I decided to test Agisoft.
Because the camera rig was initially build for another 3D photogrammetry software, the camera position aren't the best for Agisoft yet. But nevertheless it is enough for testing purposes.
Now I have a problem with the software. I hope there is someone, who can help me with this problem. I'm writing in the forum, because the answer could help other people with the same problems too.
After loading all the fotos, I align them with "high" accuracy. After aligning, I build a dense cloud -with high quality. As next step I try to build a mesh. But each time the software stops at 6%. I tried it several times, even waited for 9 hours but it didn't go further than 6%.
What could be the reason for that??
Has anybody an idea?

Thanks in advance!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Can't build mesh
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »
Hello a_s_celik,

Could you please check the memory consumption and specify the amount of RAM installed on your computer.

According to our assumptions (http://www.agisoft.com/pdf/tips_and_tricks/PhotoScan_Memory_Requirements.pdf) processing of 50 images of 24 MPIx may require up to 32 GB RAM.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Wishgranter

• View Profile
    • Museum of Historic Buildings
Re: Can't build mesh
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 02:27:46 AM »
can post ALIGN stage that mena camera positions ? from UP and ISOMETRIC so can see if is problem not there ?
What config you have where reconstruct the scene ??
----------------
www.mhb.sk