Forum

Author Topic: Basic Camera Rig for 3D Printing  (Read 6441 times)

edsign

• View Profile
Basic Camera Rig for 3D Printing
« on: November 21, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »
Hello

Im quite new at the business, sorry if this question have been already posted.
But Im looking at building a basic camera rig to be able to 3D print full bodies on a ZCorp 650.
The big difference is that these people will be jumping on a trampoilne, so can't use a turntable...

How many cameras would I need, and how should I set them up?

Thanks!

Eduardo

Exhale

• View Profile
Re: Basic Camera Rig for 3D Printing
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »
Hi,

This question were posted and answered many many times that you can not imagine..
So it's better to not ask before reading this forum.

As other pro users I strongly recommend you to have a look at forum.
There are many topics about this subject.. Many pro users made a comment and wrote their personal tests and experiences.
Please show them respect by reading the forum. ;) So please do not be lazy! Spend 12 hours on the forum page and get many information that you need. Easy to use this forum page..
Once you get many idea on your mind that is not answered.. We are all here to help
Britons say;  No pain, no gain.! 8)

ech3dt

• View Profile
    • Vexma Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Re: Basic Camera Rig for 3D Printing
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 02:00:53 PM »
I'm using the industry standard aluminum pipe size and spacing, so it should be possible to combine these printed parts with commercially available parts and/or rigs, though I have only tried that once with a part for a friends rig.

All the parts are designed in OpenSCAD and those source files are included below, in case you want to modify the parts to work with other pipes, differently sizes screw, etc.

3d printing service jaipur kolkata india
thanks.
visit: http://vexmatech.com