Forum

Author Topic: Bug in the export models with marker (local coordinates) - obj, ply, etc.  (Read 5822 times)

Plzy

• View Profile
I create models and create some marks (x,y,z). I do update whole chunk like local coordinates. Model export like obj with texture.

But when I open this 3D model in the other software (Geomagic, meshlab) is model in the bad resolution. Texture and mesh net is checkered and completely unusable.

Without use marks is export model OK and use marks like only scale bar is all OK. Where is mistake, please?

Same bug is in version 1.1.0 1976 and 1.1.0 2004 (64 bit).

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Hello Plzy,

Could you please post a screenshot of the Reference pane where all the coordinates are visible?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Plzy

• View Profile
Hi,
I send you screenshot my model. This is one part of the model and still is same mistake. I try get mark (x,y) like plus but nothing it is same error.

Thx
Plzy

Plzy

• View Profile
This is export model like obj.

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
Hello Plzy,

And could you please also provide the screenshot of the Source values for the coordinates? Probably, the number of significant digits in the coordinates is too high for the application you are using for post-processing.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Plzy

• View Profile
I try it. Thx.

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
Hello Plzy,

I suggest to use Shift fields in the export model dialog and use "-693700' for X and "-1002100" for Y.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Plzy

• View Profile
Super! Shift was a great idea. Now it is allright. Thanks you very much for your help.