Forum

Author Topic: Processed my aerial model, How Can I do a fly through video of it?  (Read 16484 times)

SAV

• View Profile
Re: Fly Through
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 05:17:11 AM »
Use CloudCompare to do so. It is free/open source. Here is the description of the workflow:
http://www.cloudcompare.org/doc/wiki/index.php?title=Animation_(plugin)

Regards
SAV

CamMakoJ

• View Profile
Re: Fly Through
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 10:36:23 PM »
I have been using blender, definately a steeper curve to learn but has the potential for some really high quality outputs

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Processed my aerial model, How Can I do a fly through video of it?
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 12:37:26 PM »
In the version 1.5.2 it is possible to create the fly through tracks manually via Animation pane. Currently it can be done by adding the current viewpoint to the camera track. Viewpoints (keyframes of the camera track) can be later reorders and their positions can be edited in the Model view or updating to the current viewpoint orientation.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

SAV

• View Profile
Re: Processed my aerial model, How Can I do a fly through video of it?
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2019, 03:07:18 PM »
This is GREAT. Thanks for adding this new feature to the animation pane. THUMBS UP.

Kind regards,
SAV

In the version 1.5.2 it is possible to create the fly through tracks manually via Animation pane. Currently it can be done by adding the current viewpoint to the camera track. Viewpoints (keyframes of the camera track) can be later reorders and their positions can be edited in the Model view or updating to the current viewpoint orientation.