Forum

Author Topic: multispectral and exchanging texture  (Read 2983 times)

cr

• View Profile
multispectral and exchanging texture
« on: April 27, 2015, 03:43:37 PM »
Hi, we have a multispectral system and use Agisoft for 3D reconstruction and it works like a charm. Our images have 4 bands. In the past we used special band combinations (3 bands) to conduct the reconstruction. Now we'd like to use a special band combination (again 3 bands) of each image file for reconstruction, conduct the reconstruction, but then we'd like to exchange the special band combination (3 bands) with a different one (other 3 bands) of the same image files to have a different texture.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Chris

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: multispectral and exchanging texture
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 04:22:59 PM »
Hello Chris,

Have you tried swapping the set of images using Change Path optionin the Photos pane context menu? If the image resolution and the number of bands are the same you can do that for the already processed project.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

driftertravel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 04:23:34 PM »
If I'm reading this right, you can just choose "change path" when you right click on your images and select the new files. They have to have the same naming as the originals and be the same size. Sorry if that's not what you're looking for, good luck.

edit: looks like Alexey beat me to the punch...

cr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 04:38:43 PM »
Thank you both - I will give this approach a try and will report whether it works for me or not.

Cheers
Chris