Forum

Author Topic: Folder Import, Autoname Chunk as Folder + Batch Export  (Read 6371 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
Folder Import, Autoname Chunk as Folder + Batch Export
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:51:37 PM »
Hi Alexey,

My last suggestion, that's a promise.

I recently did some work on a project for a big client and we had a huge FACS Face Capture list to go through. Each folder was correctly named to match the expression.

So, I'm proposing a way to import images by single selection and multiple selection on folders into Agisoft via Add Photos, not just by selecting images. This would allow the user the ability to import a folder with it's images inside and the folders name will auto name the Chunk to match the folder name. As well as being able to do multiple Folder/Chunk import. With each Chunk matching the folder name.

Then after Batch Align and Build, we have Batch Export, so that Agisoft looks for the folders import location and can export and rename there as .obj or what ever, as well as maybe a copy of a single .psz there also.

Currently I have to do this one by one..

..importing, naming each chunk, batch process, then export one by one. A very lengthy procedure when you have dozens and dozens of captures to get through.

Just an idea  :)

Best,
Lee