Forum

Author Topic: Exporting and mathing models  (Read 3562 times)

Pawel

• View Profile
Exporting and mathing models
« on: May 26, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »
It's my first topic on the forum so first of all. Hello Everybody  :)
and here is my question:

I have two chunks in my workspace. Each of them contains a model of the same object but in different field-work stages. Meshes match each other perfectly as they have the same georeferenced markers. Coordinate system is set to EPSG:2173. The problem lays in model exporting.

First I tried to export with project's coordinate system but when I import models to Blender instead of model I have a simple dot (tried different file types also). I thought it may be because coordinate numbers are too high. Every point in the project have values: X=33206xx.xxxxxx and Y=60399xx.xxxxxx so in the model export window i typed Shift: -33206  -60399 (not sure if thats how it works) Anyway, the same result :/

The other thing i tried was to export models with local coordinates. Models look good after importing to Blender and it would be fine for me. Unfortunately they do not match each other like in Photoscan. Probably its because they have slightly differend center?

Maybe some of You know how to deal with that kind of issue?

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting and mathing models
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 01:16:11 PM »
Hello Pawel,

For Shift field values in your case you should use 3320600 and 6039900, as these values will be subtracted from the original coordinate values.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Pawel

• View Profile
Re: Exporting and mathing models
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 05:47:42 PM »
Thank you Alexey.
After applying your Shift field values and exporting to collada format models match each other perfectly in blender.