Forum

Author Topic: Automatic sub-chunks?  (Read 1831 times)

kgrover

• View Profile
Automatic sub-chunks?
« on: August 04, 2015, 09:48:49 PM »
I have a corridor of UAV images we collected in 2 passes, but it is quite vegetated so it is having issues to align in one shot.

Is there a way that Agisoft can automatically sub-cluster images that align?? I am finding that there may be a section of images that align, but the ones that don't I move to a new chunk and align. Then there is a section of those that align, so i then move the ones that don't to a new chunk and align. Repeat.....

In the end, i may only have about 10 percent of images that don't align, but this is quite a manual process.

There isn't a way to sub-chunk (the technical term!!) groups of images when aligning??

Kevin

macsurveyr

• View Profile
Re: Automatic sub-chunks?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 06:50:06 PM »
The easiest way that I have found is to align all photos together then duplicate that chunk. In the copy of the chunk, select all photos that DID align and right click -> remove cameras. Then select all the remaining cameras and right click -> align selected cameras. The largest number of photos that align together will align pretty quickly - no need to find new match points. Duplicate the chunk and repeat.

Tom