Forum

Author Topic: Agisoft PhotoScan 1.2.0 pre-release  (Read 214415 times)

JMR

• View Profile
Re: Agisoft PhotoScan 1.2.0 pre-release
« Reply #225 on: November 11, 2015, 01:48:44 PM »
Hi Mohamed: it looks like you have created the mesh with the extrapolation option enabled.
Dear agisoft,

While i export the DEM i found some extra part exported with it, how i remove it in PS? its annoying me while i tried to generate contour!! the previous version 1.1 hasn't that issue.
Thanks
Mohamed

Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2015, 07:51:50 PM »
Dear Agisoft,
i Align only 16 images and it give me an Error Not enough Memory its very weird whit this new update i tried to Align in Medium also and give me same Error!!! Plez help most of my projects saved in PSX.
Thanks,,

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 13, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »
Hello tornado2011,

Is it possible that you have accidentally installed 32-bit version of PhotoScan?

As for your request regarding the contour lines and extrapolated geometry, we'll try to add an option to generate contours only inside the polygon shape marked as border.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2015, 08:32:37 PM »
Hello tornado2011,

Is it possible that you have accidentally installed 32-bit version of PhotoScan?

As for your request regarding the contour lines and extrapolated geometry, we'll try to add an option to generate contours only inside the polygon shape marked as border.

Dear Alexey ,
Thank you for your quick replay!
i fixed the problem thanks!
I hope you do it also with the DEM the extra poly very annoying! i hope also to add the altitude information in the contour lines! 
Thank you,
Mohamed

Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2015, 11:21:10 PM »
Dear Agisoft,

Another important issue with the new update related to generating  Orthophoto. as you can see in the new update when i tried to build the orthophoto i found some weird lines color it never happen before so i install the previous version 1.1.6 and its gone?so plz try to fix it ASAP!
Thanks

kgrover

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2015, 11:33:01 PM »
I am having problems with the Measure Shape tools on a DEM. I have a stockpile that i drew a shape around, and used the measure shape command, and the volumes are out to lunch.

However, it seems to be with how the polygon is created. I picked points with the polygon tool, on areas entirely withing the DEM, but when you perform "measure shape", on the planar tab has many of the polygon nodes with an elevation of 0.

It seems like when picking points of the polygon some elevations are to the DEM, while others are Zero. Anyone else have this issue??

Kevin

bisenberger

• View Profile
    • Digital Mapping & Graphics
« Reply #231 on: November 15, 2015, 06:43:31 PM »
When exporting an orthomosaic the no data area is black is there a way to export with a white no data area?
Digital Mapping & Graphics LLC
https://digital-mapping.net/

SuperNewb

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2015, 06:01:33 AM »
Hi Alexey,

I am getting this error when building dense point cloud on high setting.

"ocl_engine.cpp Line 231: clEnqueueWriteBuffer failed"

It happens once or twice during a medium quality build but during a build on high it is pretty much constantly switching to use the CPU.

The video card being used is a radeon HD 7990 with latest drivers installed...  Could it be a temperature issue?  what should I be looking for?

Thanks

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2015, 11:24:05 AM »
Dear Agisoft,

Another important issue with the new update related to generating  Orthophoto. as you can see in the new update when i tried to build the orthophoto i found some weird lines color it never happen before so i install the previous version 1.1.6 and its gone?so plz try to fix it ASAP!
Thanks
Hello tornado2011,

Can you send any sample dataset that can be used to reproduce this issue to support@agisoft.com with the related project data?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2015, 11:25:26 AM »
I am having problems with the Measure Shape tools on a DEM. I have a stockpile that i drew a shape around, and used the measure shape command, and the volumes are out to lunch.

However, it seems to be with how the polygon is created. I picked points with the polygon tool, on areas entirely withing the DEM, but when you perform "measure shape", on the planar tab has many of the polygon nodes with an elevation of 0.

It seems like when picking points of the polygon some elevations are to the DEM, while others are Zero. Anyone else have this issue??

Hello Kevin,

Can you post a screenshot of the DEM in PhotoScan window?

Is it possible that the elevation model has any holes due to the disabled interpolation or lack of the overlap, for example?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2015, 11:26:43 AM »
When exporting an orthomosaic the no data area is black is there a way to export with a white no data area?
Hello bisenberger,

No data area in the exported orthomosaic is transparent in TIFF and PNG formats. But we'll see if it would be possible to implement the background color selection for JPG format.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
Re: Agisoft PhotoScan 1.2.0 pre-release, false colours!!
« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »

I did install the latest beta, photoscan-pro_1_2_0_x64_2181beta, and get this extremely strange colours on the orthophoto!! For some reason, photoscan have not been able to create a complete mesh in the area also, but it is extrapolated.
The seamlineeditor is very promising!
The possibility to save batch-jobs is great  :D
but when I close and reopen, the path; {projectfolder}/{chunklabel}.LAS
from the xml-line:
 <param name="path" value="{projectfolder}/{chunklabel}.LAS"/>
is replaced by adding the full absolute path like this:
d:\data\X8projects\{projectfolder}/{chunklabel}.LAS
and I have to manually edit the batch job to:    {projectfolder}/{chunklabel}.LAS

Hello eriks,

Thank you for reporting. Issue with the import of the batch jobs will be fixed in the next 1.2 update. As for the color issue, were you using color correction option? If the problem is reproducible, then probably you can provide the dataset that can be used for our internal investigation to support@agisoft.com?
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2015, 08:11:27 PM »
I am getting this error when building dense point cloud on high setting.

"ocl_engine.cpp Line 231: clEnqueueWriteBuffer failed"

It happens once or twice during a medium quality build but during a build on high it is pretty much constantly switching to use the CPU.

The video card being used is a radeon HD 7990 with latest drivers installed...  Could it be a temperature issue?  what should I be looking for?
Hello SuperNewb,

Looks like the problems with the drivers. If the clean installation of the latest ATI drivers doesn't help. Probably you can try installing the previous driver version.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

SuperNewb

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 18, 2015, 12:05:35 AM »
Thanks Alexey,

I used DDU to clean out my old drivers and used the 14.4 version of catalyst drivers for AMD.   It looks like my troubles have all gone away... Woohoo, I thought this was going to be a lot more trouble.

kgrover

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 18, 2015, 05:07:58 PM »
Attached is a screenshot of a stockpile i was trying to determine a volume of, along with the measure report.

I created a dense cloud, then a DEM from it (with interpolation on), and then created the polygon around the pile. Many of the nodes show a zero elevation for some reason.

I also created contours on the DEM, and they look fine.

I have tried it on a number of different projects as well, and will more often than not see the zero elevation for many of the nodes.

Kevin