Forum

Author Topic: How to extract yaw, pitch and roll data from flight log and link with images?  (Read 4581 times)

Janis

• View Profile
Hello everybody!

The automatic calibration that Photoscan does for all photos of Roll, Pitch and Yaw is based in what information?

If not, I have a big issue: Link flight images with yaw, pitch and roll information.

Does Mission Planner attach all this info on the photos as adds Altitude and Geolocation?
And what about Geosetter?

Since the last week I am trying to found a solution about this:

I had taken 82 photos in one flight. Using MissonPlanner I extracted the .CSV log file and   searched for "camera_feedback" but I found 168 lines with Lat. Long. Roll Pitch Yaw.. Why 168 lines if did I shoot shot only 82 photos?

Is somebody having the same problem?

****Sorry for bad english*****

Dave Martin

• View Profile
Janis,

I use nadir-gimbals on all my UAV so I don't use EXIF roll/pitch/yaw; but from your message I think this is probably an APM/Pixhawk / Mission Planner problem, rather than a PhotoScan issue.

If you are triggering your camera properly there should be the same number of CAM records as pictures in your Dataflash log. 

Information on triggering & logging for best PhotoScan data in the latter parts of this thread which may help.

Dave