Forum

Author Topic: Batch Process Bug  (Read 3366 times)

Hamish

• View Profile
Batch Process Bug
« on: November 26, 2015, 11:10:49 PM »
Hi got a few problems with batch process, I initially experienced it overnight with a 140 photo project them repeated the issue with a five photo project.

Some problems with batch process in a particular circumstance
1. Not saving project
2. No Dense cloud or Mesh after being processed

PhotoScan Standard 1.2.0 build 2198 (64 bit - windows)

New project.
I have added photos and Aligned Photos (Accuracy: High, Pair preselection: Generic, Key point limit: 0, Tie point limit: 0)
-- I check the photos have aligned properly
Go to Batch Process,
select Build Dense Cloud (Quality: High, Depth Filtering: Aggressive, Reuse depth maps: no)
select Build Mesh (Surface type: Arbitrary, Source Data: Dense cloud, Face Count: Custom, Custom face count: 0, Interpolation: Enabled)
tick the 'Save project after each step' box, click OK

As the project has not already been saved a file name has to be entered (in v1.2 I have been saving with PSX file extension)
The first step of the Batch Process saves the project (which is just the sparse cloud)
The dense cloud builds, processing can be seen in the console, but on completing of this step the project doesn't save it just continues on to Build the Mesh, at the end of building the mesh the project again doesn't save.

The Batch Process has completed, close its box - there is no sign of either a Dense Cloud or the Mesh in the PhotoScan program or the saved files.

----
If the project is saved before entering the Batch Process everything runs just fine and you get the Dense Cloud and Mesh and everything saves.

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Batch Process Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 04:28:07 PM »
Hello Hamish,

Thank you for reporting.
We'll be fixing that.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC