Forum

Author Topic: orthomosaic coloration problems  (Read 5299 times)

apeech

• View Profile
orthomosaic coloration problems
« on: December 10, 2015, 06:48:52 PM »
I'm having odd coloration when creating an orthomosaic. I've attached an example. I've tried running the process with both color correction turned on and turned off.

When color correction is off, the orthomosaic comes out extremely bright, when color correction is ON, I get the result as shown below - not too bright, but very inconsistent brightness and coloration.

aggieair

• View Profile
Re: orthomosaic coloration problems
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 09:43:15 PM »
Which blending mode are you using?  I typically use Mosaic all the time.

From Agisoft:

Mosaic (default)
– images are decomposed into high frequency and low frequency components. A weighted average is calculated separately for low frequency and high frequency components (with different weights), which are subsequently combined back into final image.
    Average – simple weighted average of overlapping image colors.
    Max Intensity – color from the image with the highest intensity at the corresponding point is used (without any changes).
    Min Intensity – color from the image with the lowest intensity at the corresponding point is used (without any changes).

apeech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 07:23:54 PM »
I've always used Mosaic for blending mode.

frank.stremke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 02:30:09 AM »
hi
same problem here images itself are fine and the ortho in the old agisoft version is great even with color corection turned off
but now it looks very awful and much brighter in some areas as the original
thanks
frank

frank.stremke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 11:27:56 AM »
i think possible solution to this is the use of dense cloud
i have created a dense cloud and created a new orthomosaic from that and now it looks great
frank

mariqioana

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 03:08:39 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am having similar problem, when trying to do the texture of a chunk with 60 cameras (a room). I put first  Generic, Mosaics, 4096x1 and also tried with Generic, Average 4096x1, but a Not enough memory message appears. I assume it is from the RAM, but do you have any suggestions how i can do the texture?
My photos are very high resolution (probably this is problematic) 5760x3840 pixels and i am not sure what parameters to put in the Texture size/count part...

Thanks in advance!

Mohammed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »
Hi Guys,

I get the same weird color it  happen for my underwater photos with more than 2k images, but in the old version the result was soo great.  hope they fix it ASAP!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:01:23 PM by tornado2011 »