Forum

Author Topic: Drones  (Read 6601 times)

tezen

• View Profile
Drones
« on: May 10, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
Hello!
Just found out that there good drones for roundabout 1000€ at http://www.smartdrones.de . Take a look at their store. All of the Drones are made out of Carbon and the big ones (Octacopter) could carry up to 8kg. There are also good gimbals available.
I think this could be interesting for someone professional...
Greetings
tezen

olihar

• View Profile
Re: Drones
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:53:46 PM »
If you are going to spam an english speaking forum board it would be the minimum requirement for the page to spam to be in english.

tezen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 10:15:44 AM »
@Olihar:
Spam? That was my 16th post on this forum.
English isn?t my native language.
Don?t know whats your problem.
Make fun of me and be happy.

Kjellis85

• Archaeological field supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Contact information at University of Tromsø
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 11:18:32 AM »
@Olihar:

I think he referred to the link not being in English, but I could see how his post could be misunderstood.

@olihar: perhaps you should be more careful in regards to how you express yourself in the future? :P

olihar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 12:25:36 PM »
@Olihar:

I think he referred to the link not being in English, but I could see how his post could be misunderstood.

@olihar: perhaps you should be more careful in regards to how you express yourself in the future? :P

I was not going against how you wrote the post, but I was stating the link you posted is in a different language then most people speak here on the board, but I guess its the same as all the other radio controlled mikrokopter forum boards who are marked as international tend to fade off to different languages.

@Kjellis85 I guess I should, but this link to me was a direct promote my own/my friends business kind of post, no real facts about hey I have 2 of these and I have managed to shoot these models from the air and it works great. But like you stated, you did get what I meant about the link being none relevant for a none German speaking person.

tezen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:00:21 PM »
@Olihar:

Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Just thought to post this link related to an other thread ( http://www.agisoft.ru/forum/index.php?topic=457.0 ) . I?d found their website yesterday as I was searching for a gimbal. Just opened up this thread because it could be very interesting for aerial photography. Their products seems to be good and the prices are incredible in comparison to droidworx etc. . I will get their Octocopter (instead of an DJI Hexacopter) in a few weeks and will show some PhotoScan-results in this thread.

The website will be in english soon I think - for now just use google-translate. The company started their website at April 2012 and they will deliver throughout whole europe for sure. Before that they worked directly for security and military-services.

@Kjellis: Yes, I misunterstood...

Greetings
tezen