Forum

Author Topic: Synchronization of 80 pcs DSLR CANON 600D  (Read 4705 times)

Einem

• View Profile
Synchronization of 80 pcs DSLR CANON 600D
« on: March 06, 2016, 12:09:55 PM »
Hello!
I have a question about shot synchronization 80 dslr cameras Canon 600d in my rig. First I try to use radiotriggers connected with camera  by pc cable. But cable have a MONO micro jack  and this switch-off camera control system and PC control program is busy as. I remove MONO micro jack to STEREO micro jack on cable. Control program not busy, but shot is dont have a stability work ( not shot each time, as I press a button). Now - I prepare a cable splitting system - cables from a button direct to each camera, connected with stereo micro jack. It works, but if one connected camera is off, all other is busy. Gentlemen, may be you can advice a right and easy way ti solve this problem - synchron shoot a 80 pcs Canon 600D? Thanks!

FLuca

• View Profile
    • Another-me
Re: Synchronization of 80 pcs DSLR CANON 600D
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 12:54:50 PM »
your not very clear on your setup so it is hard to help you (radio vs cable, what pc control program)
however if you use the 600D jack connector for the remote control, you definitly need a stereo jack as both focus and shoot functions must be switched at the same time to trigger the camera.
Fred Lucazeau - Body Scan - www.another-me.fr
Sketchfab gallery: https://sketchfab.com/fredlucazeau

affibox

• View Profile
Re: Synchronization of 80 pcs DSLR CANON 600D
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 04:33:44 AM »
Use a self made circuit with a transistor. I have a small rig usung 4 cameras and I can trigger all of them at once. I one is unplugged the other 3 can be used with no problem.