Forum

Author Topic: Masks!  (Read 2015 times)

ekbmuts

• View Profile
Masks!
« on: June 18, 2016, 02:04:52 AM »
I feel like I'm down 3-0 at half-time against the German national football team...  This is not a good thing for an English man.

I have a project.  It's a hand.  47 images shot against green screen and keyed in After Effects to make 47 black and white images (masks) that correspond to the original hand shots.

My hand shots are called "right_hand_####.tif." They are sitting nicely in Photoscan ready to have masks applied to them.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get my masks in.  The masks are called "right_hand_mask_####.png."

This should be simple.

I'm using "From File" and "Replacement" and in the "Filename template" I'm writing "right_hand_mask.png" and navigating to the folder that contains these masks when prompted to do so.

I have "All cameras" selected.

I'm assuming that Photoscan will pull these masks in and assign them to the corresponding photos.  That it will do this when I give it the right command.

What am I doing wrong???

Jon

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: Masks!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 05:46:10 PM »
Hello Jon,

it would be better, if you have your mask images named right_hand_####_mask.png, then you would be able to use {filename}_mask.png as filename template.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

ekbmuts

• View Profile
Re: Masks!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 08:53:40 PM »
Alexey,  Great.  I'll try that. Thanks vm.

Jon