Forum

Author Topic: edit the Split in chunks form HeightField to Arbitrary  (Read 2083 times)

zoos

• View Profile
edit the Split in chunks form HeightField to Arbitrary
« on: June 20, 2016, 03:46:22 PM »
Hey Guy

I currently working on a project wish is a little bit to big to process it all at once on my computer. That is why I tried the Split in chunks script.
My problem is that I want my mash generated in Arbitrary and not in HeightField .
I do not know much about Python-Skripting.
This should be the part of the script wish is relevant for me. 

Code: [Select]
if buildMesh:
if new_chunk.dense_cloud:
new_chunk.buildModel(surface = PhotoScan.SurfaceType.HeightField, source = PhotoScan.DataSource.DenseCloudData, interpolation = PhotoScan.Interpolation.EnabledInterpolation, face_count = PhotoScan.FaceCount.HighFaceCount)
else:
new_chunk.buildModel(surface = PhotoScan.SurfaceType.HeightField, source = PhotoScan.DataSource.PointCloudData, interpolation = PhotoScan.Interpolation.EnabledInterpolation, face_count = PhotoScan.FaceCount.HighFaceCount)

how do I have to edit it ?

is this ok ?

Code: [Select]
if buildMesh:
if new_chunk.dense_cloud:
new_chunk.buildModel(surface = PhotoScan.SurfaceType.Arbitrary, source = PhotoScan.DataSource.DenseCloudData, interpolation = PhotoScan.Interpolation.EnabledInterpolation, face_count = PhotoScan.FaceCount.HighFaceCount)
else:
new_chunk.buildModel(surface = PhotoScan.SurfaceType.Arbitrary, source = PhotoScan.DataSource.PointCloudData, interpolation = PhotoScan.Interpolation.EnabledInterpolation, face_count = PhotoScan.FaceCount.HighFaceCount)

Cheers for you help ;)

Cheers for you help ;)

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: edit the Split in chunks form HeightField to Arbitrary
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 05:40:59 PM »
Hello zoos,

Yes, you should only replace HeightField option to Arbitrary.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC