Forum

Author Topic: "Error: Empty frame path"  (Read 5611 times)

alpha117

• View Profile
"Error: Empty frame path"
« on: June 22, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »
Hello,

Im working on a script to create a 3D-model and a DEM. Im adding the Photos to my new chunk, them "matchingPhotos" and aligning them. Then im building a few points with "chunk.buildPoints()". After that im saving the project in *.psx format. Then I try to create the model with "chunk.buildModel(surface = PS.SurfaceType.Arbitrary, interpolation = EnabledInterpolation, face_count = LowFaceCount)

What happens next is strange: if I run the script fpr the first time, when it comes to create the model, the error "Empty frame path" is raised. If I run exactly the same script again, now with an already existing chunk, it works all perfectly.

The image attached shows the first chunk, where the error was raised, and the second chunk, where the entire script worked.

Can someone explain what is happeing, or tell me what Im doing wrong?

Thanks!
Alpha

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: "Error: Empty frame path"
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 07:58:56 PM »
Hello Alpha,

It looks like you need to save the project in PSX format before generating DEM and Orthomosaic. You might have the corresponding message in the Console pane.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

alpha117

• View Profile
Re: "Error: Empty frame path"
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 09:38:50 PM »
Ahhh, yeah, it said something like "you have  to save the project in PSX format before processing", my error was that I tought it means the process where it stoped. Now I'm saving the project just after load the Photos, and its working. thanks alexey