Forum

Author Topic: My project back to its original state?  (Read 1437 times)

osmanjan99

• View Profile
My project back to its original state?
« on: September 29, 2016, 02:35:07 PM »
Hello everyone. I am doing the 3D model of a big area, and I divided it as several chunks, it took several weeks to do the alignment and dense clouds, and, the nightmare is happened suddenly, this morning all the alignments and dense points are disappeared! There are only the chunks and imported pictures left in the Workspace window, but no other alignments or dense clouds!
I have started modeling in 11th of September, and the software started generating files since it, but now, all the generated files are exist in the XXXX.file file as its generated date, and only the date for  ***.psx file is back to 11th of September, so my work is disappeared.
So, who have had the same problem with this before, and how to deal with that? I think there should be one solution which can import the files in the XXXX.file file, and recover the work...

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: My project back to its original state?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 03:08:44 PM »
Hello osmanjan99,

The PSX file itself doesn't contain any information but the link to the corresponding .files folder, so the file itself remain unchanged, even if you save the project multiple times. So you need to check the contents of the .files folder, whether there are folders related to each chunk that contain dense point cloud, mesh and etc.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC

Alexey Pasumansky

• Agisoft Technical Support
    • View Profile
Re: My project back to its original state?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 03:09:41 PM »
Also please specify how the processing has been performed (locally, in batch, using scripting or network processing) and if save operation has been incorporated or used at some point.
Best regards,
Alexey Pasumansky,
Agisoft LLC