Forum

Author Topic: Will Agisoft work with 1 camera if human stay dead still and hold breath ?  (Read 3953 times)

Steve003

• View Profile
Hi,
I need to create a 3D model of a human male wearing nothing but just shorts and socks rolled down over shoes, kneeling down and another separate session with same guy standing up holding arm up, it will be far easier to photo someone than try and create this in 3D programs, especially trying to model the clothing, hours versus days of work. If I place three garden canes tied together at top as a triangle  to support the wrist or even use my photo tripod to support his elbow and move around taking photos very quickly on a canon 70D in RAW mode fast shutter speed 1/500 f8 800asa  (freeze movement, good DoF and lens sweet spot ! correct exposure cloudy bright), on manual exposure on a cloudy bright day with no breeze, so no shadows or material movement, is there a good chance of success ? If a part of the human doesnt move relative to another part of the human, surely it will work ?

If I give it a few sessions then knit the parts that do work together and heal up the gaps maybe ?

What prog/software is there that is affordable on a tight budget or free to heal the gaps up if I need to do it this way ?

Has anyone tried such and is it just impossible ? How fussy is the prog if something moves a few mm on something human size ?

I cant see there being a problem if human sways a bit as thats no different to me moving to and fro as I shoot.

What about the bushes or grass though, they move, do I have to paint them out of the picture in photoshop ?

What about things in the background of a photoshoot in fact ?

Will it be ok on areas of skin if photographed on a current dslr and a very good quality lens ?

Steve003
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:43:44 AM by Steve003 »